A Medium Level Rp For Wolves/Dogs/Mixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather

Sep. 22th Thu; Temp.; 77F, Humid.; 58% 9mph wids, Sunny
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:46 pm
Latest topics
» Cherry-Female-Cocker Spaniel
The Forest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:10 pm by Amethyst

» The Forest
The Forest EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 2:38 am by Axel

» Area Suggestions
The Forest EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 am by McKinley

» The Lighthouse
The Forest EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 am by McKinley

» ✵Sasha⋆Female⋆Pyrenean Shepherd✵
The Forest EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:05 pm by Sasha

» ♡Amethyst♡ ♡Female♡ ♡Saluki X German Shepherd X Gray Wolf♡
The Forest EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:52 am by Amethyst

» Ambroses Art
The Forest EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:35 am by Ambrose

» Clay River
The Forest EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 11:58 pm by Ambrose

» Why should/Shouldn't guests join?
The Forest EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:32 am by Axel

The Forest

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Forest Empty The Forest

Post by Ambrose Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:40 pm

The Forest US-1223022783-17043
The forest features round tiny rocks with a stream flowing over them, often having dogs walk through it and getting their paws stuck under the rocks into the thick mud below. During the fall pine needles and leaves cause the ground to be a bit slippery, though its not very bad. All the animals cause wolves and dogs to thrive here, even small dogs if they can catch a rat or chipmunk, though they should constantly have shelter due to large predators.
Animals found here (any plural animal means multiple types can be found); Owls, Black Bear, Bobcat, Lynx, Coyote, Fisher, Eagles, Gray Fox, Moose, Mountain Lion, Opossum, Peacock (fairly hard to find) Falcon, Porcupine, Raccoon, Raven, Hawk, Pheasant, Skunk, Turkey Vulture, Deer, Turkey, and Turtles.

Area Picture Was Taken; Palermo, ME

Make sure you have read the rules under "Guests/Important" as for we (admins/mods) will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you

Last edited by Ambrose on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

https://wolvesanddogsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Forest Empty Re: The Forest

Post by Axel Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:22 am

Axel entering The Forest from Clay River
Axel was agitated and in pain. Why does life hate me? My side should have stopped hurting, but noo it wants to be an ass. Axel pouted to himself, waddling through a stream. Axel stopped for a minute to see if there was any prey about, seeing there was a Red Ear Slider nearby which he quickly killed and started to eat.

Last edited by Axel on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

McKinley entering The Forest from Clay River

McKinley walked through the forest, wading carefully through the river. He lapped up some of the water, then hauled himself out of it. His paws now caked in mud, he began to follow the stream. With his tail uncurled, many people have mistaken him for a wolf. He chuckled to himself, amused that people would think that he looks like one. He spotted a deer, and slowly stalked towards it. When close enough, he threw his weight on the deer, thank god it was sickly, and tried to bite it's flank. The deer kicked him away, it's hind hoof landing on his shoulder. McKinley let out a yelp, then snapped his jaws on it's leg. He dragged it down, and soon killed it. He panted heavily, resting for a moment.
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:26 am

Entering the forest from the clay river
Ambrose wandered slowly closer to McKinley, Still being careful not to step on sticks, but clearly not trying to scare him or sneak up on him. Eventually, she stopped, anxiety starting to bite away at her as she was nervous to speak, saying Ok I'm gonna say it now.. in her head at least 10 times before the words finally came out. She ended up saying "I'm sorry for what I did..  I wasn't thinking" her voice sincerely sorry, starting off quiet and ending at her normal tone in attempts to not jump the dog. She figured if the dog argued she would try to get the strength to explain why, already thinking about exactly how to say it in her head. Ambrose slowly bowed her head, too embarassed to look at the dog in the eyes. She kept her head down, but turned up like a dog that was worried after they tore the house up as she waited for a response.
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 am

Axel looking up from his newly found meal as his ears twitched. 'What is that?' He decided to go towards the sound, 'it sounds like that one dog,what was it's name Rose? No, Rosie? No that's not it, Ambrose? Yea that's it!' Axel walked slowly and quietly towards Ambrose. Axel stopped once he noticed that McKinley was there, not trying to get on his bad side he goes up and makes his apperence known. "So what makes you come around here? Don't you know it's dangerous, I hear there's a big bad wolf trying to eat little girls" Axel laughs darkly at his own joke, thinking it was funny to the other dogs.
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:30 am

Ambrose glares at Axel in disgust, Lexi gripping harder to her fur and swinging herself to her neck, her feet going along Ambroses stomach as her hands wrap around the underside of her neck, like a monkey. Lexi knew she was a person, often referred to as a 'human girl' or just a 'girl' even though she knew that dogs could very well be girls, too. Ambrose nor Lexi understood why humans were referred to as 'Girls' or 'Boys' when a dog was referred to as 'a dog' or 'a male dog' 'a female dog'. It simply made no sense to them. Lexi figures if Ambrose were to try to guard her, this is the worst spot she could be, so she gets off and climbs onto McKinley, Latching onto his back and wrapping her arms around his chest. Lexi didn't quiet look scared, she knew she would be ok, she was just making sure. Ambrose looked back at McKinley, Waiting for a response.
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:24 pm

McKinley looked over at the two, his hackles rising as he stepped over his kill, protecting it. "You're sorry? Are you really?" He huffed, his movements were stiff as he circled his kill. He glanced at Axel, "Still hanging around here, are you?" He snapped. McKinley looked at Ambrose, "Look me in the eyes, how can I be sure you mean what you say?" He huffed, sitting down. He scratched his ear, growling in annoyance. "Damn fleas.." He muttered softly. He shook his head and looked back at Ambrose, "Well?"
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Ambrose put her head back down, tilting her neck to the side with her head facing up as she looked at McKinley "You'll know I'm sorry because I can't help my actions and I'll never purposely do it again" Ambroses voice low as she tried to slouch, her legs oddly bending, feet staying in the same spot but body moving back, so her legs were slanted, causing her to be lower.  Ambrose would easily win in a fight, but this side of her hated to fight, simply hated it and saw no need for it unless it was for food or self defense, and even then she would do anything to get out of it, even if it meant dumpster diving or running into a human building. She whined, Still trying to think of a way to explain it if needed, even though she liked it more when people found it out, though that meant losing lots of friends.
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Axel takes a step back and lays down in somewhat amusement. "Hey now, I just heard you guys while eating my food thought I would come by and say hi." Axel laughed, ears perking upwards. Axel stood up and started to walk back and forth, "and besides I'm just curious about you three, a human, a Alaskan Malamute, and a Kangal." Axel looked at each individual, like they were a new found toy at his disposal. 'Hm. They would make good friends but I'm going to test them to see if they are worthy of my friendship.'
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:22 pm

McKinley flicked his ears, his eyes narrowing at Axel. He sighed and looked back at Ambrose, "All is forgiven," He smiled. He stood and looked at the two, "do any of you need food? You can have some of this deer..." McKinley barked, nodding at his kill. He awkwardly looked at them, maybe I've acquired two new friends... I haven't spoken this much to other dogs or wolves for a long time. McKinley gave a small, awkward smile to the two as he shuffled around.
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Ambrose backed away, as if she was scared of the deer. "Uhh, I'm all set" her voice now louder that she didn't feel like she was going to be ganged up on, a clear Italian accent is heard. She looked at Axel and reminded her "I'm not just a Kangal, I'm a huge, heavy Cane Corso, A intelligent Tosa Inu, and a graceful, Agile Kangal." her voice still had a heavy Italian accent, that coming from a Cane Corso origin. She looked back to Lexi, Watching her slowly climb off McKinley and grab a piece of the meat, Cleaning it off in the water and eating the raw meat. 
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Axel laughs deeply, "I don't need any food right now I just ate." Axel looks over at Ambrose, looking her over "hmm I was mistaken. I apologize for that." Axel walks over to the stream a little bit away from Lexi knowing the dogs would not be happy with him to close to her, "This human is cute, I like her." Axel says pleasantly, trying to be somewhat nice. Axel dips his head into the stream drinking some of the water.
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:32 am

McKinley, having forgotten Lexi was on his back, jumped in surprise for a moment. He followed Axel's actions, lapping up the water from the stream. "Do you guys just hang around here?" He asked, raising his head as water dripped from his muzzle. "I imagine you can't take the girl far. And wolves normally have a specific place they stay at, right?" He looked towards Axel.
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:36 am

Amethyst slowly walked over, Long legs lifting high with each step. Her ears perked up like a German Shepherds or a Wolf for once. The graceful dog slowly started saying "Hey Ambrose.." her voice having a light, but certainly not subtle. Her voice was smooth, her body odd, leggy with wavy, silky coated ears, a huge chest and tiny stomach, with a tail that starts to go in between her legs then all of a sudden perks up and folds up, curving as if trying to touch her lower back with silky fur all over. Amethyst was very awkward around the strangers, As for she was a very odd looking dog, having the coat colors of a german shepherd, the fur and body shape of a saluki, yet the size and strength of a wolf. She very slowly went up to Ambrose, standing next to her and sitting down as if looking to her for protection, though Amethyst was clearly not a small dog herself.
Amethyst
Amethyst
Admin

Location : A House, In A City, In A State, In A Country, On A Continent, On A Planet, In A Solar System, In A Galaxy

https://wolvesanddogsrp.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:43 am

Ambrose smiled at Amethyst, Saying "Thats Axel, Thats McKinley, And you already know Lexi" Ambroses voice much softer when she spoke to Amethyst than when she talked to almost anyone else. Ambrose looked back to McKinley, saying "Well, I kind of just find a spot, and if she can't go far, because I can walk longer, I bring her somewhere on my back." Her voice again thick with a Italian accent, as for she wasn't speaking as soft. She took a second to look at Amethyst, realizing how much larger she had gotten, as for she had always been older, but Ambrose was used to always being larger. 
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 am

McKinley took a step forward, his hackles rising and a low growl rumbling in his throat. He uncurled his tail, it stuck straight out as he looked at the the new dog. "Who are you, why are you here?" He huffed, narrowing his eyes. He looked at Ambrose, calming down when he realized she knew the dog. "Is she safe?" He asked her, now trusting Ambrose. He glanced at Axel, still a bit iffy about the wolf.
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:06 am

Axel snarls a little when the new dog appeared, hackles rising at the threat manly in shock, slowly calms down though once he notices that Ambrose was on familiar terms with the newcomer. "To answer your question I manly stay here because this is a familiar area to me." Axel circled the newcomer, suspension in his eyes "Where did you come from?" Axel purrs in a non-threatening voice but still had a threat implied behind it. Axel looked non-threatening but was posed to attack if the female moved the wrong way.
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrose Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Ambrose nodded, saying "She's the most gentle, sweet thing until it comes to self defense or guarding someone she loves". Ambrose slowly goes to add "She doesn't look very muscular but.. she is, believe me when I say that." Amethyst seems to look proud of herself, Puffing her chest out oven more, pushing her back legs back a bit and bending them, while keeping her front legs straight, her tail bending in as if to go between her legs, then about half way through poking up and trying to curl to the sky. Ambrose looks at Lexi, as she finally realizes that Amethyst is here and jumps onto her back quickly. She rode her like a horse, which at first thats what Lexi thought she was, even though she couldn't explain it. Ambrose slowly glared at Axel as he growled, Amethyst growling much louder back.
Ambrose
Ambrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Axel looked over at Ambrose and Amethyst, "Chilli down snowflakes I was shocked from when she showed up." Axel looked over at McKinley, "How do you feel about this, McKinley?" Axel was sifting not comfortable with the newcomer that he was still suspious of. Axel ignored the warning growl they gave off, and continued to circle Amethyst laughing coldly.
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:29 pm

Amethyst growled,  Then retreating and running to Ambrose, Rubbing against her side. She forced Lexi off her back, Amethyst lowering her head and bending her legs, then running under Ambrose and standing there, trying to hide. Amethyst was not a small dog, nor was she a weak dog, but she was not a fighting dog. She took the circling as a aggressive action, because well, it was. She came out from under Ambrose, Arching her back and growling, but putting her head down like a guilty dog and submissively walking away. Ambrose raised her tail at Axel, saying "Enough of that. No need to be aggressive twords the innocent." Her voice clearly annoyed beyond explanation. Ambrose rolled her eyes, Walking over to Amethyst, who was now near McKinley.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst
Admin

Location : A House, In A City, In A State, In A Country, On A Continent, On A Planet, In A Solar System, In A Galaxy

https://wolvesanddogsrp.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Axel perks up slightly and runs over shaking off the aggressiveness he felt towards the dog. "Sorry bout that but I have a tendency to be aggressive towards dogs I don't know." Axel goes over to McKinley but farther away than the other dogs are, 'I wish I could be with them and have fun.' Axel sighs and watches the other dogs have fun.
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:38 am

McKinley took a seat, calming down. He sighed, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Amethyst." He barked. He shuffled his paws, getting anxious with all of the dogs, and the one wolf. "Well, I'm leaving. Sorry. Er, you guys can eat that if you want." He nodded to the deer he caught. McKinley stood and began walking, leaving them behind. After a moment, he began to sprint. Once the forest was behind him, he headed to the lighthouse to explore a little bit, having never been there before.

McKinley leaving The Forest for The Lighthouse.
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:47 am

Axel sighed watching McKinley leave, before perking up 'I should follow him!' Axel looks at the other dogs before turning the same way McKinley left. "I'm leaving so yea bye hope to see you soon and all that jazz." Axel runs before they could say anything to him, laughing all the way.

Axel leaving the Forest for The Lighthouse.
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:47 am

Axel entering The Forest from The Lighthouse

Axel yawned tired from the running. "Wow that was a workout." Axel falls to the ground and laid there relaxing paws. 'I wonder where McKinley is' Axel wondered, closing his eyes dozing off slightly. 'I hope Cherry wants to come with us.' Axel thought before falling asleep.

Last edited by Axel on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by McKinley Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:31 am

McKinley approached Axel slowly, yawning loudly. "Well, you're coming with, huh?" He chuckled. "Let's go on and head out. That pup needs to stay home." He said, beginning to walk through the forest. "How old are you, Axel?"
McKinley
McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum